- Preparation of post-merger integration plans for the transfer into the Muehlhan organization with a focus on processes/ IT/ financial data/HR and information flow.
- Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the post-merger integration plan
- Prepare evaluations of completed transactions at 12 and 24-month deal “anniversaries”
- Preparation of business models, review and evaluation of M&A projects buy-side including evaluation of Business Plans and proposed valuation of targets & offers
- Supporting targets in preparing/filling a data room.
- Managing & coordinating the external advisors’ preparation of DD reports.
- Track and prioritize potential acquisition targets
- Preparation of presentations for the management board, supervisory board, etc.
- Ad-hoc analyses and project work
About the job
Country: Germany or Remote
IndustryWind, Marine, Construction
Area of Work: Management
Employment type: Permanent
- Degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on M&A or finance/controlling.
- Post-merger integration experience
- Deal experience in the M&A area
- Several years of professional experience on a corporate level or at an M&A consultancy or management consultancy in the IT or financial environment
- Knowledge in dealing with Business Central and Power BI
- Experience with process improvements and project work
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially MS-Excel
- An independent, analytical and structured way of working
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with international managers with diverse backgrounds
- A responsible, resilient, and flexible personality
- Independent, proactive, and diligent way of working
- Ability to quickly respond to time-critical tasks/questions in fast-paced deal-periods
- Good communication skills and fluent in German and English
Send Your Letter of Motivation and Your CV to: