Employee in the range of QHSE
Muehlhan – Your local partner across the world.
Muehlhan Group is your worldwide reliable partner for industrial services. Being one of the few full-service providers Muehlhan Group offers its customers a diversified range with an industrial professional quality standard. Our customers benefit from our high degree of organization, our timeliness, a sophisticated technical know-how and over a 140-year experience.
Muehlhan Deutschland GmbH with it’s headquarter in Bremen, is specialized in corrosion protection and different coating projects as well as adjacent jobs. We grind, blast and paint in steel construction, ship building and industry – onsite and in our own blasting and painting halls. Furthermore, we are a specialist in the application of passive fire protection paints and flooring products.
Our employees are working on mega yachts, historical buildings onshore and offshore. There is an interdisciplinary teamwork within the international Muehlhan Group that enables us to offer solutions that are way beyond the painting job.
About the job
Application deadline: 27-05-2022
Working hours: Part-time (30hrs./week)
Employment type: Permanent
Head of Global SHEQ
+49 170 9272735
Applications are continously assessed.
About the job
- Collegial active and meritocratic cooperation;
- Responsible task and professional development;
- Mobile working and flexible working time;
- Immediate cessation;
- Appropriate remuneration.
- You are the junction between production, QHSE manager and customer;
- Increasing awareness for order and cleanliness at all levels;
- Support in internal and external audits;
- Creation and Assessment of documents;
- QHSE reporting;
- Execution of safety walks and monitoring of action plans;
- Support in communication with and coordination of the international affiliated companies.
- Experience in the QHSE sector in a producing or service providing company (marine or construction);
- Driving license (B);
- Readiness to travel – on building sites and company locations in Germany and worldwide;
- Experience with MS Office applications and document management systems;
- Business fluent in German and English;
- Experience in dealing with clients and suppliers;
- Good communication and team skills;
- University degree (technical or business) or experience in the relevant area;
- External or Internal auditor acc. To ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 50001 – if not at least very good knowledge of the ISOs and their implementation;
- Safety inspector (Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit) preferable
Send your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to
Head of HR
From research and development to ongoing maintenance. We provide industrial services within Wind, Oil & Gas, Marine, and Construction. Our expertise, craftsmanship and knowledge are built upon more than 140 years of experience in the industries. Our customers describe us as professional, competent, reliable and innovative.
With more than 3.000 employees across 30 different locations and subsidiaries, the Muehlhan Group is a global organization. Today, we operate in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America. The Muehlhan headquarters is located in Hamburg, Germany.