Country/Hub Manager (France)
Do you want to work with wind energy and be part of one of the fastest growing service- and installation companies within the industry, then you might be the Country/Hub Manager we are looking for.
We are currently looking for a Hub Manager to manage the establishment and daily operation of our French Hub. You will be employed on a full-time basis in our French branch, and you will be referring to the Director of Regional Hubs, with whom you will have regular contact. For strategic reasons, the French market is in our interest, and via existing customer relations we expect to secure a strong pipeline of work.
About the job
Application deadline: None
Region: North-west part of France
Working hours: Full time
Employment type: Permanent
Director of Regional Hubs
+45 51 78 86 65
Applications are continuously assessed.
About the job
Hub Managers are responsible for ensuring a proper and effective operation in the region. In this role you will have to oversee and guide the structuring of the day-to-day work to ensure that business objectives are realized in line with overall guidelines and strategies. Hub Managers shall as well in periods support with HR duties, e.g., interviewing and hiring new employees. This role may also from time to time require creating
and implementing new operational standards.
A core responsibility of the Hub Manager is to manage the matrix organization in close collaboration with the global line-managers and functional managers. The Hub Manager shall to a large extend be involved as sparring-partner and regional expert/supervisor in hire or fire situations, CAPEX investments, and other incountry matters. In some situations (mainly in the start-up or a restructuring phase of a region), the Hub Manager can undertake a more direct management responsibility of local employees.
- Daily management of the region, and oversee day-to-day operations
- Ensure a good working environment and well working office/warehouse and IT-infrastructure in the region
- Monitor and develop the office and infrastructure in line with business growth
- Overlook business activities and project execution performed in the region
- In cooperation with global support functions, design local processes to handle local accounting, banking, payroll, procurement, etc.
- Business infrastructure support (phones, insurances, cars, etc.)
- Manage and control regional budget - in particular OPEX & CAPEX
- Liaise with the Director of Regional Hubs to coordinate and report on ongoing issues
- Identify organizational or employee-related “issues” and implement effective solutions
- Oversee productivity of employees and influence positive culture and business growth
- Ensure that the region follow QHSE requirements and other business laws and regulations
- Collaborate with the global sales & marketing team for the planning of local sales and marketing activities
Secondary role - in the start-up phase:
Since Muehlhan Wind Service is targeting offshore installation and offshore service work, it is important
that you become acquainted with our capabilities and service offerings within this area. For that reason, we
expect you to take part of ongoing or upcoming projects in other European countries for shorter or longer
periods within the first year of your assignment.
- French and English speaking – both on business level
- Resident (or willing to relocate) to the north-west part of France
- Self-motivated and high on energy with an entrepreneurial can-do/will-do attitude
- Rational thinking and strong problem-solver
- Able to multitask and prioritize own (and others) tasks
- A university degree is not a requirement - but a big advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid math skills to crunch numbers and keep track of your region's budget
- Ability to generate reports and presentations displaying regional performance
- Ability to motivate others and help colleagues succeed
- Solid understanding of regional laws, regulations and compliance matters
- A MWS culture bearer/ambassador – with strong knowledge of company procedures, structure, goals, and values
- A track record from the wind industry is a big advantage
Send your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to
HR & Compliance Manager
About Muehlhan Wind Service (part of Muehlhan Group)
Muehlhan Wind Service is a leading full-scope independent service provider delivering wind turbine installation and Operations & Maintenance solutions to wind energy clients in more than 35 countries around the world. Passionate about wind and driven by the desire to make a difference for our customers, we take pride in delivering projects of all sizes across our seven business units: Offshore Installations, Onshore Installations, HV & Electrical Service, Blade Inspections & Repairs, Service & Statutory Inspections, Paint & Corrosion Control and Manpower Solutions.
Our scale, scope and knowledge allow us to act as trusted advisor to the leading players in the wind energy industry especially within the core areas of pre-assembly & installation, advanced blade repairs, complicated rope access tasks, main component replacements and paint & corrosion control. We build our success on motivated, skilled and open-minded people who share our passion for wind and enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment.